Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I do it all!! Now do your part!! Clean up after yourselves!!

Today I took my husband's new bmx bike frame 30 miles away to have it powder coated.  He buys a new frame then pays to have it painted.  lol.  Anyway, I come home after my errands and the kitchen and living room are just filled with cans and bottles and bowls and cups.  I'm thinking, hmmmm.....I have a 38 yr old who I'm pretty sure is capable of cleaning up after himself.  I have 9 yr old twins which I believe are also capable of the same thing.  Heck my 3 yr old does a better job of it!!  What is with these people??  Do I have MAID written on my forehead????  Maybe I just have STUPID written there!!  Why does the kitchen counter have to collect everything?  If you finish a bottle of water or a can of soda or a beer....WHATEVER, put them in the recycling!!  Or the trash for all I care!!  Just stop leaving them there for the lady with STUPID MAID written on her forehead!!!  Geez!!  Sorry, I just had to vent.  Thanks for listening!! :)

Ps....I honestly think I'm nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment