7. What is on your Christmas Wish List?
I could think of a million things!! I really want some new fall clothes now that I have posted those pictures!! I would love a new phone. But mostly I want to be able to go to Georgia and be with my family at Christmas. It's been 3 years since I have spent Christmas with them. I miss them so much and my Mama's cooking. The smell of their house is so comforting. After all I have been through, I really just want to see my Mom and Daddy.
8. Foundation, Eyeliner, or Mascara?
Wow, I guess I have to pick one. I suppose it would be foundation. I have pretty dry skin and it gets really red in spots so I love to use a creme to powder foundation on top of a good moisturizer. Then I feel more confident in myself. But you have to at least have some mascara too!!
2. What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
3. You're having a fabulous dinner party. Which three celebrities would invite and why?
4. You are giving a motivational speech to a captive audience of thousands. What are you speaking about?
5. Tell us three really random things about you.
6. For one month, your blog can only be read by men. Give us a small sampling of what you'd write.
7. Show us a silly or quirky picture of you from when you are younger.
8. Does your immediate family and your close friends know that you blog? Do they read your blog?
10. Five years from now, are you still blogging? Is your content still the same? What goals have you achieved?