Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 4!!! 30 Day Chronic Illness Challenge!!

Here is Day 4 of my 30 Day Challenge:
 This one was tough because it made me think a lot about how my IC has effected my family and friends.  By the way, I consider my friends to be the amazing and supportive people I have met through social media with all sorts of chronic illnesses and the great group of people I have met since I have started blogging.  I can't say I have many real friends that are in my everyday life outside of Facebook, Instagram, and here.  A lot of them just kind of faded away because I can't get out and do their "nights out at the clubs" or their little parties.  I have a few, yes, but not as close as the relationships I am developing here.  My husband, children, brother, and parents are my best friends and always will be.  I'm happy with that!!

Here's my Mama!!  I could so use one of her big beautiful hugs right now!!  Love you Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment