Friday, October 11, 2013

30 Day Chronic Illness Challenge

I came across this idea on Instagram and thought I would give it a go.  I have been in extreme pain since my cystoscopy and this whole IC thing wears me out and makes me anxious and depressed sometimes.  Well this blog has been a huge method of therapy for me and I'm so glad I'm doing this.  This challenge is a 30 day challenge to think about your feelings both physically and emotionally and put it all down in writing and out of your already scattered mind.  I am posting Day 1 and Day 2 today because I didn't get to post yesterday's because I was just feeling too bad. 

Please understand that I realize that there are many of you that will find this boring and may take this as me being a whiny little woman.  However, my illness has changed my life.  I live with chronic pain and it does not go away.  I cannot just forget about it and move on.  This is how I am coping with it.  I also realize there are some of you who are also suffering from illnesses and pain or have someone in your life that is.  I hope you can benefit some from this challenge.  You could even join in if you would like!!  

Ok..here goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment